Sunday 24 July 2011

It's in the mail

My application that is! En route to headquarters in LA as we speak! It was a bit of a crazy week getting everything together for the application.  Doctor's approval went well, as did getting my letter of recommendation signed from my yoga studio owner.  She was so supportive and so great when I talked to her about TT.   She had me memorize half moon pose and then deliver the dialogue to her while she did the posture.  So weird to be in opposite roles.  It went pretty well, I had a little mind blank at one point but after I finished she said I did well and it was pretty much verbatim I just forgot one line. Oops.  Oh well that's what TT is for!!  I am so excited to become a teacher and get to stand on the podium and take a room full of amazing people through class.  Honestly, I couldn't be happier about the wonderful studio that I practice at and all of the wonderful teachers and fellow students that call it home.  Crazy where life takes you.  This is going to be one wild ride.

Excited face as I head out to mail my application! (actually I look a bit deranged... please note:  this is not what I always look like)

No comments:

Post a Comment